Classroom Discipline Download Bundle for 25 Workbooks, Unlimited of Other
All your children's ministry Bible teachers and workers could benefit from help with classroom discipline.
Don't wait for teachers to get discouraged and want to quit because of misbehavior. Help all in your children's department get beyond mere crowd control to effectively managing the classroom. The combination of these resources will provide the broad perspective teachers need to line up disciplining how our Father God disciplines us and will help them deal with specific issues or problems.
Ordering from this page allows you to print up to 25 of the workbook and unlimited copies of the others to use with those in your sphere of ministry. If you order the bundle allowing just 1 workbook you pay $25, so you can see this group version is quite a savings to be able to print up to 25 workbooks.
Resources Included in the Classroom Discipline Bundle:
Click on the titles to learn more about those resources but be sure to return to this page to order. You can only get the discounted price when ordering the bundle, not individual items.
Biblical Authority versus the Authoritarian and Permissive Teachers Worksheet
Discipline Issues: What to Do About Specific Challenges Resource
Effectively Handling Classroom Discipline Workbook
Handbook on the Basics of Classroom Discipline
You have the following permissions for using the resources in this classroom discipline bundle for a group:
- You may make up to 25 copies of the Effectively Handling Classroom Discipline Workbook. Should you need more copies, you can order additional copies of the workbook.
- You may make unlimited copies of the Biblical Authority Worksheet, Discipline Issues Resource, and Handbook on the Basics of Classroom Discipline under the following conditions:
- Copies may not be distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- Copies may not be put in any format that would be sold.
- Copies may not be put in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is available as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use them after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.