Discipline Issues: What to Do About Specific Challenges Download
Bible Teachers, do you find yourself getting frustrated over specific behavioral problems but don't know what to do about it?
Order the Discipline Issues Resource for help discerning what might be causing the problem so you can implement discipline that has a greater likelihood of actually helping students, not merely maintain crowd control.
Get this with three other resources, at a savings, in the Classroom Discipline Bundle.
This teacher training resource includes:
- one page for each of 56 different issues, looking at the challenge these discipline issues bring, possible causes, and ways to correct and better yet circumvent (prevent) problems. (See the Table of Contents below for a list of the issues.)
- a page of guidelines that are applicable to all specific issues which should be consistently applied regardless of the challenge
- a one page survey you may copy and distribute to teachers to determine issues for which they most need input if you do not wish to make a copy of the entire booklet for each teacher.
Table of Contents:
Following is a list of the 56 specific discipline issues covered in this resource:
Because training students is the goal, you will find some issues that you might not normally think of in conjunction with discipline. But, they are issues that must be dealt with to increase learning potential for individual students and the class as a whole.
- Absent Frequently
- Attention-Getting Behavior
- Biting or Hitting Other Students
- Bothering/Agitating Other Students
- Bragging, Know-It-All Students
- Bringing Toys and Other Objects from Home
- Chair Tipping
- Clingy, Over-Dependent
- Constantly Clowning Around
- Constantly or Excessively Moving
- Controlling: Needs to Have Own Way
- Crying When Children Dropped Off
- Disrespectful & Rude
- Easily Distracted, Inattentive
- Foul Language
- Fun Seeker
- Group of Students Stick Together and Cause Trouble
- Hyperactivity - ADHD
- Interrupting Constantly
- Late Arriving
- Name Calling
- Off Task Behavior
- Poor Listening Skills
- Revengeful, Out to Hurt Others
- Sibling Rivalry
- Staff Kids Misbehave
- Talking Incessantly/Inappropriately
- Tattling - Reporting Others' Misbehavior
- Teasing & Bullying
- Temper Tantrums
- Violent, Overly Aggressive Behavior
- Whining, Complaining, Sulking
- Withdrawn and Non-Participatory
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.