Heaven: Sounds Good About Now Adult Discussion Guides Download
What's Heaven like?
Surely heaven must be better than living in this world with terrorism, war, hatred, crime, and disease. Order the Heaven: Sounds Good About Now Adult Discussion Guides Download to help your small group or adult Sunday School class understand that heaven is much more than a mere escape from the pain and suffering of this world. It's a culmination of our love relationship with the Lord that not only provides a future hope but also affects our lives today, bringing encouragement, peace, and assurance that we need now.
This reproducible study contains a question guide for each of the five sessions and an input section at the back of the book to assist the facilitator with possible responses. You are permitted, and encouraged, to make a copy of the question guides for each group member.
Please Note: This resource is one of the four guides in the Discussion Deal that comes with a savings.
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 22 pages, download only
Table of Contents:
Sessions to help you learn more about your future hope and how it affects life now include:
- Heaven: What Is It?
-- dispels misconceptions about heaven, providing a biblical perspective
- Getting the Big Picture
-- shows how heaven is the culmination of our love relationship with the Lord
- Picture Yourself ... Made Fit to Enjoy Heaven!
-- explains how we will have a new mind, heart, body, and relationships in heaven
- What Will Be In Your Heavenly Day-Planner?
-- shows that we will not be bored in heaven
- What a Glorious, Humanly Unexplainable Place!
-- discusses the location and appearance of heaven
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This discussion guide is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.