Practical Issues in the Book of Philippians Discussion Guides Download
If you're looking for help with Christ-like living, you'll find it in the Bible Book of Philippians which deals with practical issues affecting all of us.
Order the Practical Issues in the Book of Philippians Adult Discussion Guides for your small group or adult Sunday School class to discuss topics relevant to our everyday living as believers and to life with one another in the Body of Christ. The Bible study will go beyond mere knowledge gleaned from Philippians to applying the truth, sharing of personal needs related to the topic, and praying together.
This reproducible study contains a question guide for each of the ten sessions and an input section at the back of the book to assist the facilitator with possible responses. You are permitted, and encouraged, to make a copy of the question guides for each group member.
Please Note: This resource is one of the four guides in the Discussion Deal that comes with a savings.
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 24 pages, download only
Table of Contents:
Sessions from the Book of Philippians include:
- How God Uses Circumstances
- Praising God & Embracing One Another
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This discussion guide is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.