Foundational Pillars of Truth Discussion Guides Download
Having trouble maintaining a healthy perspective?
Self-help programs are limited in how effective they can be in producing lasting change, especially when the issues driving a person to such an effort are deeply ingrained. We need an objective standard against which to measure ourselves and a power greater than ourselves and any negative pattern, codependency, or dysfunction that has its grip on us.
Order the Foundational Pillars of Truth Discussion Guides Download for your small group or adult Sunday School class to address faulty thought patterns and replace those thoughts with the truth as found in God's Word.
This reproducible study contains a 2 page discussion guide of the questions for each of the five sessions, except the last which is 3 pages, and a 17 page input section to assist the facilitator with possible responses and instructions for each session. You are permitted, and encouraged, to make a copy of the discussion guides for each group member. It also contains a 40 Day Challenge which you may copy and distribute.
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 31 pages, download only
Table of Contents:
Sessions are as follows:
- Foundational Pillars of Truth Overview
- Pillar 1: Who I am to God matters more than what people think of me.
- Pillar 2: I am responsible to God for what I do and they are responsible for what they do.
- Pillar 3: I must fulfill my responsibility and trust God for the rest.
- When I fail to stand firm on these truths, then what?
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This discussion guide is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.