Age Level Characteristics: Early Childhood Module Download
What are the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual early childhood age level developmental characteristics which includes infants, toddlers, and pre-primary children?
What are the implications for Early Childhood Bible teachers and others who work in this age level?
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is a part of the Age Level Characteristics Download which also includes Grade School, Youth, and Adults age divisions.
What's Included in the Early Childhood Module:
The Early Childhood Age Level Characteristics Module Download contains the following resources which you are permitted to reproduce.
You will find the following for each of the three age brackets in this division:
- An introductory article which can stand alone or accompany the worksheet -- a good way for teachers to get a broad view of their students
- A worksheet with characteristics and some suggested implications pertaining to physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual development -- a good way to assess one's teaching in light of these implications to determine steps for improvement
- A one page listing of the characteristics without the suggested implications -- a good way for individual teachers to review the characteristics or for a group of teachers to discuss what they think implications would be
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDFs in Zip File, with 20 pages, download only
Breakdown of age levels in this Early Childhood Module:
Infant: Birth to Age 2
Article: So, you're in the Nursery. What difference can you make?
Toddler: Ages 2-3
Article: "Let the little children come to me." --Didn't Jesus know that toddlers are the "terrible two's" and "horrible three's?"
Pre-Primary: Ages 4-5
Article: My Favorite Activity: Play; My Most Used Word: "Why?"; My Growth Need: Taking Initiative -- I am a Pre-Primary Child.
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is available as a download in a zip file with PDFs inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use them after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.