Walk the Walk in Wisdom Devotional Download
Who doesn't need wisdom to walk through life?
Proverbs 28:26 clearly states the benefits of wisdom -- "he who walks in wisdom is kept safe." Order this reproducible devotional, Walk the Walk in Wisdom, to glean wisdom from the Book of Proverbs.
You will find 30 devotions, each a page in length and each based around a different Proverb pertaining to wisdom, with questions to help you reflect on God's Word. You will also find an input section to provide possible responses to the questions.
This devotional is part of the Walk the Walk Download Set of four guides to help you walk the walk. Order the set and you will save!
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 38 pages, download only
Table of Contents:
You will find 30 devotional studies centered around the following Proverbs:
- Proverbs 2:6 - The Source of Wisdom
- Proverbs 2:10 - More Than a Mental Exercise
- Proverbs 2:12-13 - Saves You From the Ways of the Wicked
- Proverbs 3:13-14 - Affects Priorities
- Proverbs 3:19 - Wisdom With Which World Was Created Available to Us
- Proverbs 4:7 - Getting Wisdom Should Be a Priority
- Proverbs 8:1-3 - Making the Right Choice
- Proverbs 9:10 - The Beginning of Wisdom
- Proverbs 9:12 - Wisdom's Reward
- Proverbs 10:13 - Be Discerning
- Proverbs 10:14 - Storing up Knowledge
- Proverbs 10:23 - Proper Attitude Toward Sin
- Proverbs 10:31 - Your Speech Betrays You
- Proverbs 11:2 - Humility Versus Pride
- Proverbs 12:1 - Taught by Discipline
- Proverbs 12:2 - Goodness Versus Craftiness
- Proverbs 12:8 - Protecting the Mind
- Proverbs 13:10 - Taking Advice Can Be Beneficial
- Proverbs 14:8 - Thinking Things Through First - Not Being Impulsive
- Proverbs 14:33 - A Heart Issue
- Proverbs 18:4 - Speaking Life-Giving Words
- Proverbs 19:8 - Love Yourself Enough to Get Wisdom
- Proverbs 19:11 - Wisdom Keeps Anger Under Control
- Proverbs 21:30 - God's Ways Are Best
- Proverbs 23:4 - Wisdom Gives Perspective on Riches
- Proverbs 23:9 - Receptivity to Wise Counsel
- Proverbs 24:3 - Wisdom for Family Life
- Proverbs 24:5-6 - Finding Strength in Wisdom
- Proverbs 24:14 - Wisdom Brings Hope
- Proverbs 28:26 - Don't Trust in Yourself But in God's Wisdom
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for your group. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This devotional is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.