Teaching the Bible to Children PowerPoint Presentation Download
How do you teach a Book written with adult language and concepts to children?
Though the Bible is written in a way most suitable for adults, children can still learn from it. God's Word is powerful enough to change their lives. Order this PowerPoint presentation to learn how children's developmental characteristics merely affect the way you teach the Bible to them, not if you teach it to them.
The Teaching the Bible to Children PowerPoint Presentation can be used with teachers of both early childhood and grade school classes.
Suggestions for Usage:
- Individual teachers can work through it on their own computers or on a church computer. In this case they should be encouraged to reflect on the questions included after each part. They could be encouraged to write down their responses.
- A group of teachers can work through it together as a projected presentation. In this case they should, at minimum, be encouraged to discuss the questions included after each part.
- PowerPoint presentation which takes approximately 8 minutes to read silently without stopping to reflect on or discuss the questions in it
- Read 1st file that provides instructions for usage and some possible input to questions in the presentation
- You may distribute it to your teachers but not beyond your immediate sphere of ministry. It will be your responsibility to inform teachers of this policy.
- You are permitted to make a backup copy on your hard drive and on a CD or external drive.
- You may not make changes to the slides and must keep the copyright information on the slides.
- You may not put this resource in any format that would be sold.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is available as a download in a zip file with PDFs and a PowerPoint file inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use them after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs and PowerPoint for the slides.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.