Steering the Church Toward God's Power Leadership Guide Download to Print One
Church leaders, are you steering the Body toward God as the Source of the Church's power?
God's power determines the Church's potential, not the resources we may or may not have, nor a leader's personality or skill set. As a leader, you can steer the Church toward God's power through teaching but also through example by relying on Him to work in and through you in all you do in your leadership role.
Order this leadership guide, specifically geared toward church leaders, to:
- take a general look at God’s power, our need for it, and how our view of the greatness of His power matters
- zero in on nine means through which God displays His power in our lives
- get practical in considering how that power is needed in 25 different leadership skills or tasks church leaders must either do or oversee
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 83 pages plus cover, download only
Content in this leadership guide has been taken in large part from the TrainChurchLeaders.com site.
God is the Source of the Church's Power
Means Through Which God Imparts His Power
Practical Outworking of God’s Power
budgeting & church finances
church growth & health
committees, boards, ministry teams
job (ministry) descriptions
record-keeping and reporting
vision casting & goal setting
- You have permission to print one guide when ordering the download from this page. It may not be distributed to others. -- To print more than one, at great savings, click here to order the group version.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This leadership guide is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.