New to Bible Reading Discipleship Tool Download
People new to Bible reading often have questions like where to start and what order to read the books of the Bible.
This discipleship tool can be used by you in your personal journey to know how to begin. It can also be used to disciple others in their walk with God. It will answer questions like:
- Why doesn't Bible reading make sense?
- What does the Bible say about itself?
- What is the focus of the Bible?
- Is there a theme that flows through the Bible?
- Where should I start reading the Bible?
- In what order should I read the books of the Bible?
It also includes a page to keep track of the books you have read.
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 19 pages including the cover page, download only
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for a group you're discipling. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.