Media as a Bible Learning Activity Download
This one page reproducible training resource helps Sunday School, Children's Church, and other Bible teachers learn to use media (computer, audio recordings, video, projection, and other technology) as an effective teaching method in children's ministry.
PLEASE NOTE: This download is part of the Bible Learning Activities for Children Training bundle which includes training on 8 different teaching methods good to use with children.
You will find the following four sections with tips on using media as a Bible Learning Activity in a lesson:
- Why Use Media in Teaching the Bible
- How to Choose Media for your Lesson
- What to remember when using media
- How to expand the use of media
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.