Teacher's Role in Discipling Students PowerPoint Download
Do your Bible teachers grasp what their role is in discipling students toward spiritual growth?
Order the Teacher's Role in Discipling Students PowerPoint Download help teachers better understand:
- what constitutes spiritual maturity and what is required to get there
- what the stages of spiritual growth are and what students need to get to the next stage
- what spiritual growth principles they need to keep in mind
If used with a group, you will want to allow at least 1 - 1-1/2 hours to include discussion. This resource may also be used by individual teachers.
This PowerPoint Presentation is included in the Teacher's Role in Discipling Students Bundle.
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of the handout as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers.
- If your teachers have the PowerPoint program available to them you are permitted to distribute it to them on a CD for their individual usage. If you do this, it is your responsibility to make it clear that it is not to be distributed beyond your church or ministry organization.
- You may not distribute any part of this resource beyond your immediate sphere of ministry (i.e., your church).
- You may not make changes to the slides and must keep the copyright information on the slides.
- You may not put this resource in any format that would be sold.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is available as a download in a zip file with PDFs and a PowerPoint file inside it.
Files must be extracted from the zip file to use them after saving the download to your computer. Many computers will allow you to do that simply by right clicking on the saved file and then choosing 'Extract All'. Be sure to always use the unzipped folder.
Adobe Reader is required to open the PDFs and PowerPoint for the slides.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.