Books as a Bible Learning Activity Download
This one page reproducible training resource helps Sunday School, Children's Church, and other Bible teachers learn to use books as an effective teaching method in children's ministry.
You will find the following four sections with tips on using books as a Bible Learning Activity in a lesson:
- Why Use Books in Teaching the Bible
- How to Choose Books for your Lesson
- What to remember when using books
- How to expand the use of books
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.