Blocks, Puzzles, Other Manipulatives as Bible Learning Activities Download
Can blocks and puzzles really be an effective Bible Learning Activity?
This one page reproducible training resource helps Sunday School, Children's Church, and other Bible teachers learn to use blocks, puzzles, and other manipulatives as effective teaching methods in children's ministry.
PLEASE NOTE: This download is part of the Bible Learning Activities for Children Training Bundle which includes training on 8 different teaching methods good to use with children.
You will find the following four sections with tips on using blocks, puzzles, and other teaching manipulatives as Bible Learning Activities in a lesson:
- Why use manipulatives in teaching the Bible
- How to choose manipulatives for your Lesson
- What to remember when using manipulatives
- How to expand the use of manipulatives
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 1 page, download only
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.