Time Management for Teachers Worksheet Download
With only so many hours in a day, how is a Bible teacher supposed to find the time to prepare a lesson, teach, and fulfill other life responsibilities?
Bible teachers need to learn to manage the whole of their lives and then apply those skills to lesson preparation, presentation, and follow-up. Order this reproducible teachers training worksheet to guide you in developing a time management plan through these three steps:
- Develop a theology of time management.
- Develop a plan for time management in accordance with your theology.
- Develop a practical application of your plan to your teaching.
Specifications: 8 1/2 x 11 PDF with 10 pages, download only
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.