Pictures as a Bible Learning Activity Download
This one page reproducible training resource helps Sunday School, Children's Church, and other Bible teachers learn to use pictures as an effective teaching method in children's ministry, not just as visual aids.
PLEASE NOTE: This download is part of the Bible Learning Activities for Children Training bundle which includes training on 8 different teaching methods good to use with children.
You will find the following four sections with tips on using pictures as a Bible Learning Activity in a lesson:
- Why Use Pictures in Teaching the Bible
- How to Choose Pictures for your Lesson
- What to remember when using pictures
- How to expand the use of pictures
- You have permission to reproduce as many copies of this resource as needed for yourself or for current and future teachers. It may not, however, be freely distributed beyond your sphere of ministry.
- You may not put this information in any format that you would sell.
- You may not copy this resource in whole or in part onto a web site or into any other digital format.
About the Download:
This resource is only available as a PDF download.
Adobe Reader is required to open the resource.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of a download, the order cannot be refunded once it is placed.